GulfStream IV and GulfStream III
Party Boat Fishing Charter Aboard The GulfStream IV.
The Gulfstream has been the top name in the fishing/party boat business since 1947. It’s where the locals fish. Paradise Fishing Charters Gulfstream’s are conveniently located in Key West’s Historic Charter Boat Row and are just minutes from most hotels. The Gulfstream III and the Gulfstream IV are Coast Guard certified and inspected. Both vessels are quipped with the latest fish finding and navigation technology. Climate controlled cabins (non-smoking), ladies accommodations beginner and child friendly, these charters can hold up 66 patrons, although 40 is our desired number of patrons. All tackle and equipment is provided. If dinner is your goal, fish cleaning service let’s you eat what you catch!
Throughout the year, we target a multitude of species including yellowtail, mutton and mangrove snappers, red and black grouper, porgies, mackerel, shark, and the unavoidable grunt. Each day, our open boat fishing excursion are launched on the waters of the Gulf of Mexico or the Atlantic Ocean. So come down to Historic Charter Boat Row and join us for a, 3/4-day or night fishing trip. Day trips depart at 10 am, returning at 4 pm.
Our vessels are also available for private fishing charters. Gulfstream III specializes in school field trips, camp outings, weddings, memorial services, corporate affairs, fundraisers or any other special event. Our experienced Captain and Crew will make your event a fun-filled experience for you and all of your guests. Half-day, full-day and night trips are available. Contact us for more information.
Public parking is available right at the boat
● Bait & Tackle
● Fishing License
● Gratuities (15-20%)
● Coolers & Ice
● This trip is not recommended for children under 4 or women that are pregnant.
● Customer must be at least 18 to fish without parental consent.
● Trips must receive at least 8 participants to depart. if not, the trip will be rescheduled or the customer will be refunded.
● A wash clothe, hat, sun glasses, suntan lotion, hand sanitizer, small cooler with food and drinks, and a camera are recommended
● The crew will fillet and bag any fish that the customer catches on the trip. Please tip the crew appropriately for all their hard work.
● Boat will not carry more than 40 customers.
● No GPS devices allowed on the boat, our personnel reserve the right to confiscate these items.
● You will travel approximately 10-15 miles out to sea.
● Those prone to motion sickness are requested to take Dramamine or bonine for precaution.
● If the weather unfavorable for fishing, the trip will be rescheduled or refunded. If the trip is cut short due to weather conditions, the trip will be prorated.
Special Cancellation Policy
If the trip is confirmed with 8 or more passengers and the customer cancels, the customer will be required to pay the full amount of the trip. All no shows on the day of the trip will not be refunded. No refunds once the customer boards the boat.